Why work with Creek Recruit?
At Creek Recruit, we thrive on the success of our candidates. As the lifeblood of our business, we place a meticulous focus on our candidate service delivery and aim to develop lasting relationships which help us to prove our worth as a lucrative career partner.
Whether you are an experienced carer/support worker or you are looking for a new career, Creek Recruit are looking for high calibre personnel to join our agency.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid Holiday
- Flexible hours to suit your ability
- Excellent training packages
- Learning opportunities to achieve a Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Friendly atmosphere and good social network
- Latest technology employed
- Comprehensive support and supervision
- Excellent career prospects
Carers and Support Workers Job Specification
- To help in the promotion of mental and physical activity of service users through conversation, reading, writing, hobbies and recreation.
- To support service users with activities, out in the community or on short breaks away from home.
- To be supportive and able to relate and have an understanding with individuals in a range of circumstances from diverse backgrounds
- Prepare light meals, assist in planning a healthy and nutritious menu for service users.
- To assist service users who need help with getting up in the morning, dressing, washing, bathing, toileting.
- To assist service users with mobility problems and other physical disabilities.
- To perform such other duties as may be reasonably required.
- To comply with the agency’s guidelines and policies at all times.
- To report to the registered manager any significant changes in the health or circumstances of a service user.
- To encourage service users to remain as independent as possible.
The following attributes are essential for the people who wish to work for us:
- Self starter and willing to learn.
- Be organised and flexible
- To be caring and confidential at all times
- Sensitive to the needs of others and to the sick or infirm
- A good team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Good communication and listening skills
- Fluent in English
Due to the nature of domiciliary care, as well as the location of some of our service users, applicants with their own car are preferred.
If you feel you would make a difference to someone’s life, want to join a company that will help you develop your career and always have your best interests at heart, then give us a call or complete the Registration Form below.